ARB Security is a Private Physical Security Company operating in Albania in full accordance of Albanian Legislation. It is licensed by State Police in Category 1.3A for activities in the area of safeguarding and physical security and 1.3B for the securing and escorting of the monetary values and valuable materials. Since 2007, ARB Security has been professionally providing the best security solutions as one of leader companies in the security field.
A company that meets international standards for providing quality and professional security services to its customers and therefore it is certified and equipped with the following:
- ICoCA - Member of International Code of Conduct Association
- EN-ISO 9001-2015 - For Quality Management System
- BS OHSAS 1800-2007 - For Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- EN-ISO 1400-2015 - For the Environmental Management System
ARB SECURITY, is committed to respect human rights, specifically to:
- Respecting of human rights refers to internationally recognized human rights and complies with all internationally applicable laws.
- Avoiding of infringing on the human rights of its employees, customers and community and addressing their adverse human rights impacts with which they are involved. Avoiding of causing or contributing to adverse human rights impacts through our own activities, and address such impacts when they occur.
- Seeking to prevent or mitigate adverse human rights impacts that are directly linked to our operations, products or services by our business relationships.
- In order to meet our own responsibility to respect human rights, ARB Security has in place the appropriate policies and processes that are approved by our Administrator.
- In order to make it possible grievances be addressed early and remediated directly, ARB Security establishes effective grievance mechanisms for individuals and communities who may be adversely impacted.
We operate in accordance with policies and procedures approved by the Manegerial Staff and based on Albanian Legislation:
- Code of Conduct and Business Ethics
- Personnel Screening and Vetting
- Rules of Use of Force
- Security Risk Assessment and Risk Assessment on Human Rights
We offer a wide range of services to meet the requirements of every client who trusts us in:
- Safeguard and Physical Security of Facilities
- Securing and Escorting of Monetary Values
- Surveliance systems ( CCTV / Alarm Systems / GPS Systems )
- Safeguard and Security of Cultural & Sport Activities
- Escorting and Protection of Foreign and Local VIP
- Risk Assessment and Development of Security Plans